Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Very Special Tuesday Terror Trivia

We are just a few days away from the start of the World's Largest Trivia Contest, in which I will be playing as much as I possibly can. These days leading up to the Friday night kick-off are consumed in searching the identities behind two dozen photos made available to teams once they register. Questions are then asked based upon these photos, and wise teams try to glean all the possibly info they can out of each picture. Now, as The Jar goes to press, there are still some of these photos that remain unidentified by our team. I cannot post them here - that would be in violation of contest rules - but I can make them available to any Jarhead who emails me at chicagocaker@yahoo.com and requests them. They're not horror-related (well, one may be), but they are challenging. You wanna play along? Drop me a line...

Here's an example from last year's contest; can you identify the rock group that featured this sketch as part of the jacket / sleeve art for one of their albums?

They're not easy, Jarheads!

3 comments:

I Like Horror Movies said...

Id be the worst person to ask if you plan on winning the thing Sen! =D

Unknown said...

Oooooo, I know, I know!!!

senski said...

Second song, Blair - call it in!

Phones! We need phones!